Add Office 365 Account on iPhone
How to add Office 365 account on my iPhone?
You can add you Office 365 email account on iPhone using these steps:
1. Tap on "Settings > Mail, Contacts Calendars > Add Account". You see a list of account types showing up: iCloud, Exchange, Google, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook.com.
2. Tap on "Exchange". You see the account detail form showing up.
3. Enter your email address offered by Office 365, and the password.
4. Go to back to home screen and tap on "Mail". You see your Office 365 email account listed as a mail box.
5. Tap on your Office 365 mail box. You see a list of emails.
2017-04-28, 966👍, 0💬
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...