Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 50.1?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 50.1 and visit Google Website.
2. Click the "Sign in" button at the top right corner of the page. You see the Google accoutn login page.
3. Click the "Menu > Options" icon from the top right corner of the window. You see the "about:preferences" page showing up.
4. Click the "Privacy" tab on the left side of the page. You see "Privacy" options showing up.
5. Click the "remove individual cookies" link in the "History" section. You see "Cookies" screen showing up.
6. Click and open the "accounts.google.com" cookie folder. You see two cookies displayed.
7. Click the "accounts.google.com - GALX" cookie. You see details of the cookie displayed in the lower part of the screen.
Name: GALX Content: qsrKLFyvMpc Host: accounts.google.com Path: / Send for: Encrypted connections only Expires: At end of session
The pictrure below shows you the view "Cookies" screen in Firefox 50.1:
2018-01-27, 586👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...