Different File Types Used by Microsoft Word
What are different file types used by Word? What is the file extension used for each file type?
There are a number of different file types used by Microsoft Word:
1. "Word Document" - Extension: .docx
2. "Word Macro-enabled document" - Extension: .docm
3. "Word Template" - Extension: .dotx
4. "Word Macro-enabled template" - Extension: .dotm
5. "Word XML Document" - Extension: .xml
6. "Word 97-2003 Document" - Extension: .docx
7. "Word 97-2003 Template" - Extension: .dotx
8. "Word 2003 XML Document" - Extension: .xml
2016-11-01, 618👍, 0💬
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...
Why am I getting the "You now have two copies of a file" error from OneDrive for Windows? You will g...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...