Different File Types Used by Microsoft Word
What are different file types used by Word? What is the file extension used for each file type?
There are a number of different file types used by Microsoft Word:
1. "Word Document" - Extension: .docx
2. "Word Macro-enabled document" - Extension: .docm
3. "Word Template" - Extension: .dotx
4. "Word Macro-enabled template" - Extension: .dotm
5. "Word XML Document" - Extension: .xml
6. "Word 97-2003 Document" - Extension: .docx
7. "Word 97-2003 Template" - Extension: .dotx
8. "Word 2003 XML Document" - Extension: .xml
2016-11-01, 873👍, 0💬
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...