Using Password to Stop Others Opening PowerPoint Files
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint file with my friends on my Website. But I don't want other people to open the PowerPoint file. Can I add a password protection to my PowerPoint file?
Yes, you can easily add a password to stop other people opening your PowerPoint file in 6 steps:
1. Open your .pptx file in Office PowerPoint.
2. Click the Microsoft Office Button, then click Save As mene item. You will see the "Save As" box showing up.
3. Click Tools near the bottom and select "General Options". You will see the General Options box showing up.
4. Enter your password in the "Password to open" field below "File encryption settings for this document", then click OK. You will see the Confirm Password box showing up.
5. Enter the same password in the "Reenter password to open" field, then click OK. You are back on the "Save As" box.
6. Click the Save button. Your PowerPoint .pptx file will be saved with a password to stop other people opening the file.
2017-09-17, 754👍, 0💬
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...