Using Password to Stop Others Opening PowerPoint Files
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint file with my friends on my Website. But I don't want other people to open the PowerPoint file. Can I add a password protection to my PowerPoint file?
Yes, you can easily add a password to stop other people opening your PowerPoint file in 6 steps:
1. Open your .pptx file in Office PowerPoint.
2. Click the Microsoft Office Button, then click Save As mene item. You will see the "Save As" box showing up.
3. Click Tools near the bottom and select "General Options". You will see the General Options box showing up.
4. Enter your password in the "Password to open" field below "File encryption settings for this document", then click OK. You will see the Confirm Password box showing up.
5. Enter the same password in the "Reenter password to open" field, then click OK. You are back on the "Save As" box.
6. Click the Save button. Your PowerPoint .pptx file will be saved with a password to stop other people opening the file.
2017-09-17, 658👍, 0💬
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...