Using Password to Stop Others Opening PowerPoint Files
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint file with my friends on my Website. But I don't want other people to open the PowerPoint file. Can I add a password protection to my PowerPoint file?
Yes, you can easily add a password to stop other people opening your PowerPoint file in 6 steps:
1. Open your .pptx file in Office PowerPoint.
2. Click the Microsoft Office Button, then click Save As mene item. You will see the "Save As" box showing up.
3. Click Tools near the bottom and select "General Options". You will see the General Options box showing up.
4. Enter your password in the "Password to open" field below "File encryption settings for this document", then click OK. You will see the Confirm Password box showing up.
5. Enter the same password in the "Reenter password to open" field, then click OK. You are back on the "Save As" box.
6. Click the Save button. Your PowerPoint .pptx file will be saved with a password to stop other people opening the file.
2017-09-17, 873👍, 0💬
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...