Using Password to Stop Others Opening PowerPoint Files
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint file with my friends on my Website. But I don't want other people to open the PowerPoint file. Can I add a password protection to my PowerPoint file?
Yes, you can easily add a password to stop other people opening your PowerPoint file in 6 steps:
1. Open your .pptx file in Office PowerPoint.
2. Click the Microsoft Office Button, then click Save As mene item. You will see the "Save As" box showing up.
3. Click Tools near the bottom and select "General Options". You will see the General Options box showing up.
4. Enter your password in the "Password to open" field below "File encryption settings for this document", then click OK. You will see the Confirm Password box showing up.
5. Enter the same password in the "Reenter password to open" field, then click OK. You are back on the "Save As" box.
6. Click the Save button. Your PowerPoint .pptx file will be saved with a password to stop other people opening the file.
2017-09-17, 944👍, 0💬
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...