Draw 3-Point Bézier Curve in OpenOffice
How to draw a 3-Point Bézier Curve in OpenOffice?
To draw a 3-Point Bézier Curve in OpenOffice, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Open OpenOffice Draw.
2. Select the Bézier Curve icon from the drawing toolbar.
3. Move the mouse to the first point, p0.
4. Press down the mouse button and move the mouse to the second point p1.
5. Relase the mouse button and move the mouse to the third point p2.
6. Double-click the mouse to end the drawing.
2021-10-10, 188👍, 0💬
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...