Insert Images from Image Files
How to insert an image from an external image file?
If you have an image like a picture or a drawing stored in an image file, you can insert the image into OpenOffice Draw, Presentation, Text Document, or Spreadsheet as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open OpenOffice Draw, Presentation, Text Document, or Spreadsheet.
2. Click "Insert > Picture > From File" menu. You see the file selection window.
3. Browse through file directories and select the image file. The image in the file will be inserted into the OpenOffice editing window.
4. Click and drag the image to the desired location.
5. Resize the image by clicking and draging the edge.
OpenOffice can insert images from common image file formats like *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.jpg, and *.jpeg.
2021-09-30, 223👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...