Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-07-03, 376👍, 0💬
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...