Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-07-03, 5354👍, 0💬
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...