Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-01-20, 264👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...