Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-07-03, 988👍, 0💬
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...