Web Design (44)
Use Notepad for Source Code with Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code?
By default, when you use the View > Page Source menu command, Mozilla Firefox will display the page source code in the browser window. If you want to change this default behavior to use your favorite text editor, like Notepad, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox, and enter a special Website address "about:config" in the address field. And click the "I accept the risk!" button. The complete list of configuration settings shows up.
2. Scroll down the list to find the setting: view_source.editor.external. Double click this setting to change the value to "true".
3. Scroll down the next setting: view_source.editor.path. Double click this setting. The "Enter string value" dialog box shows up.
4. Enter the path name for Notepad as: C:\windows\system32\notepad.exe. Click OK to save the change.
5. Now visit http://www.mozilla.org/ Website, right-mouse click the page and select "View Page Source" from the pop-up menu. The page source code will show up in Notepad.
⇒ Install and Use Mozilla Firefox 2.0
⇐ Edit Mozilla Firefox 50.1 Configuration File
⇑ Install and Use Mozilla Firefox 50.1
2017-07-07, 2364👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to connect FileZilla to an Anonymous FTP Server? If you know the server host name, you can conne...
How do I tell what version of Outlook my computer is using? You can determine the version number of ...