Download and Install OpenOffice on macOS
How to Download and Install Apache OpenOffice on macOS computers?
If you want to download the latest Apache OpenOffice release for your macOS computer, you can follow this toturial.
1. go to the OpenOffice download Website.
2. Select "OS X > English > 4.1.7" and click "Download full installation". The download will be started automatically from the sourceforge.net website.
3. If the download failed to start, Click the "Download" button on the sourceforge.net page.
4. Wait until the download to finish. The downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_MacOS_x86-64_install_en-US.dmg, will be stored in your ~/Downloads folder.
5. Double click on the downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_MacOS_x86-64_install_en-US.dmg, to open it.
6. Click and drag the "OpenOffice" icon to the "Applications" icon to install it.
OpenOffice 4.1.7 is installed in /Applications/OpenOffice and ready to use.
2020-11-11, 206👍, 0💬
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...