Download and Install OpenOffice on macOS
How to Download and Install Apache OpenOffice on macOS computers?
If you want to download the latest Apache OpenOffice release for your macOS computer, you can follow this toturial.
1. go to the OpenOffice download Website.
2. Select "OS X > English > 4.1.7" and click "Download full installation". The download will be started automatically from the sourceforge.net website.
3. If the download failed to start, Click the "Download" button on the sourceforge.net page.
4. Wait until the download to finish. The downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_MacOS_x86-64_install_en-US.dmg, will be stored in your ~/Downloads folder.
5. Double click on the downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_MacOS_x86-64_install_en-US.dmg, to open it.
6. Click and drag the "OpenOffice" icon to the "Applications" icon to install it.
OpenOffice 4.1.7 is installed in /Applications/OpenOffice and ready to use.
2020-11-11, 120👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
Why am I getting the "You now have two copies of a file" error from OneDrive for Windows? You will g...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...