Download and Install OpenOffice on Windows
How to Download and Install Apache OpenOffice on Windows computers?
If you want to download the latest Apache OpenOffice release for your Windows computer, you can follow this toturial.
1. go to the OpenOffice download Website.
2. Select "Windows > English > 4.1.7" and click "Download full installation". The download will be started automatically from the sourceforge.net website.
3. If the download failed to start, Click the "Download" button on the sourceforge.net page.
4. Wait until the download to finish. The downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe, will be stored in your .\Downloads folder.
5. Double click on the downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe, to open the installation wizard.
6. Follow the wizard to finish the installation.
OpenOffice 4.1.7 is installed in "C:\Programs Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4" and ready to use.
2020-10-17, 180👍, 0💬
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...