Download and Install OpenOffice on Windows
How to Download and Install Apache OpenOffice on Windows computers?
If you want to download the latest Apache OpenOffice release for your Windows computer, you can follow this toturial.
1. go to the OpenOffice download Website.
2. Select "Windows > English > 4.1.7" and click "Download full installation". The download will be started automatically from the sourceforge.net website.
3. If the download failed to start, Click the "Download" button on the sourceforge.net page.
4. Wait until the download to finish. The downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe, will be stored in your .\Downloads folder.
5. Double click on the downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe, to open the installation wizard.
6. Follow the wizard to finish the installation.
OpenOffice 4.1.7 is installed in "C:\Programs Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4" and ready to use.
2020-10-17, 224👍, 0💬
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....