Download and Install OpenOffice on Windows
How to Download and Install Apache OpenOffice on Windows computers?
If you want to download the latest Apache OpenOffice release for your Windows computer, you can follow this toturial.
1. go to the OpenOffice download Website.
2. Select "Windows > English > 4.1.7" and click "Download full installation". The download will be started automatically from the sourceforge.net website.
3. If the download failed to start, Click the "Download" button on the sourceforge.net page.
4. Wait until the download to finish. The downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe, will be stored in your .\Downloads folder.
5. Double click on the downloaded file, Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe, to open the installation wizard.
6. Follow the wizard to finish the installation.
OpenOffice 4.1.7 is installed in "C:\Programs Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4" and ready to use.
2020-10-17, 108👍, 0💬
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to draw a diagram on a PowerPoint slide? You can easily draw a diagram on any PowerPoint slide i...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...