Browser Popup Ads for Chrome
What are browser popup ads for Chrome?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2017-06-16, 341👍, 0💬
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...