Remove All Private Information Stored by Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to remove all private information stored by Mozilla Firefox 50.1?
After you have used Mozilla Firefox for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the "Menu > Options" icon from the top right corner of the window. You see the "about:preferences" page showing up.
2. Click the "Privacy" tab on the left side of the page. You see "Privacy" options showing up.
3. Click the "clear your recent history" link in the "History" section. You see "Clear Recent History" screen showing up.
4. Select "Everything" from the "Time range to clear" dropdown.
5. Click and open the "Details" section. Then click to select all types of private data:
[x] Browsing & Download History [x] From & Search History [x] Cookies [x] Cache [x] Active Logins [x] Offline Website Data [x] Site Preferences
6. Click "Clear Now" button to remove private data of all selected types.
2017-07-15, 264👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...