Remove All Private Information Stored by Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to remove all private information stored by Mozilla Firefox 50.1?
After you have used Mozilla Firefox for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the "Menu > Options" icon from the top right corner of the window. You see the "about:preferences" page showing up.
2. Click the "Privacy" tab on the left side of the page. You see "Privacy" options showing up.
3. Click the "clear your recent history" link in the "History" section. You see "Clear Recent History" screen showing up.
4. Select "Everything" from the "Time range to clear" dropdown.
5. Click and open the "Details" section. Then click to select all types of private data:
[x] Browsing & Download History [x] From & Search History [x] Cookies [x] Cache [x] Active Logins [x] Offline Website Data [x] Site Preferences
6. Click "Clear Now" button to remove private data of all selected types.
2017-07-15, 447👍, 0💬
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...