Remove All Private Information Stored by Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to remove all private information stored by Mozilla Firefox 50.1?
After you have used Mozilla Firefox for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the "Menu > Options" icon from the top right corner of the window. You see the "about:preferences" page showing up.
2. Click the "Privacy" tab on the left side of the page. You see "Privacy" options showing up.
3. Click the "clear your recent history" link in the "History" section. You see "Clear Recent History" screen showing up.
4. Select "Everything" from the "Time range to clear" dropdown.
5. Click and open the "Details" section. Then click to select all types of private data:
[x] Browsing & Download History [x] From & Search History [x] Cookies [x] Cache [x] Active Logins [x] Offline Website Data [x] Site Preferences
6. Click "Clear Now" button to remove private data of all selected types.
2017-07-15, 1160👍, 0💬
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...