Web Design (44)
Remove All Private Information Stored by Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to remove all private information stored by Mozilla Firefox 50.1?
After you have used Mozilla Firefox for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the "Menu > Options" icon from the top right corner of the window. You see the "about:preferences" page showing up.
2. Click the "Privacy" tab on the left side of the page. You see "Privacy" options showing up.
3. Click the "clear your recent history" link in the "History" section. You see "Clear Recent History" screen showing up.
4. Select "Everything" from the "Time range to clear" dropdown.
5. Click and open the "Details" section. Then click to select all types of private data:
[x] Browsing & Download History [x] From & Search History [x] Cookies [x] Cache [x] Active Logins [x] Offline Website Data [x] Site Preferences
6. Click "Clear Now" button to remove private data of all selected types.
⇒ Download Files Location for Mozilla Firefox 50.1
⇐ Cookie File Location for Mozilla Firefox 50.1
⇑ Install and Use Mozilla Firefox 50.1
2017-07-15, 1688👍, 0💬
How to view dynamic field codes in Microsoft Word? Each dynamic value is Microsoft Word is driven by...
How to convert slide files created with older versions of PowerPoint to the current PowerPoint? I ha...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft 365? Here ...
How to login to Facebook with a Web browser? If you want to login to Facebook with a Web browser, yo...