Convert PowerPoint Presentation to Image Files
How to convert a PowerPoint presentation to image files, like JPEG or PNG?
You can use the "Save as" function in PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 to convert a presentation to image files in JPEG (JPG), PNG, GIF, or other image format as described below:
1. Open the presentation in PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016.
2. Click "File > Save as" menu.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the PDF file.
4. Open "Save as type" dropdown list and select GIF Graphics Interchange Format (*.gif), JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg), PNG Portable Network Graphics (*.png), TIFF Tag Image File Format (*.tif), or Device Independent Bitmap (*.bmp).
5. Enter the image file folder name.
6. Click "Save" button.
You will be prompted to confirm to convert all slides in the presentation, and each slide is saved as a separate image file.
For example, if you select "JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg)",
the PowerPoint presentation will be converted to Slide1.JPG, Slide2.JPG, Slide3.JPG, so on.
2016-10-22, 689👍, 0💬
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...