Convert PowerPoint Presentation to Image Files
How to convert a PowerPoint presentation to image files, like JPEG or PNG?
You can use the "Save as" function in PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 to convert a presentation to image files in JPEG (JPG), PNG, GIF, or other image format as described below:
1. Open the presentation in PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016.
2. Click "File > Save as" menu.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the PDF file.
4. Open "Save as type" dropdown list and select GIF Graphics Interchange Format (*.gif), JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg), PNG Portable Network Graphics (*.png), TIFF Tag Image File Format (*.tif), or Device Independent Bitmap (*.bmp).
5. Enter the image file folder name.
6. Click "Save" button.
You will be prompted to confirm to convert all slides in the presentation, and each slide is saved as a separate image file.
For example, if you select "JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg)",
the PowerPoint presentation will be converted to Slide1.JPG, Slide2.JPG, Slide3.JPG, so on.
2016-10-22, 1061👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
How to convert slide files created with older versions of PowerPoint to the current PowerPoint? I ha...
How to draw a diagram on a PowerPoint slide? You can easily draw a diagram on any PowerPoint slide i...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...