Log in to Microsoft Teams Desktop on Windows 7
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system?
If you have Microsoft Teams desktop software installed on your Windows 7 computer, you can log in to Microsoft Teams by following these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and type in "Teams" in the search box. You a list matched programs showing up.
2. Select "Microsoft Teams" from the list. You see Microsoft Teams loading screen showing up.
3. If Microsoft Teams automatically logs in to your Office 365 account, you see a list of teams showing up.
4. If Microsoft Teams can not automatically logs in, you see a login screen.
5. Enter your Office 364 account login and password, you see a list of teams showing up.
The picture below shows you the Microsoft Teams desktop login screen on a Windows 7 computer:
2017-04-15, 21226👍, 0💬
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...