Log in to Microsoft Teams Desktop on Windows 7
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system?
If you have Microsoft Teams desktop software installed on your Windows 7 computer, you can log in to Microsoft Teams by following these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and type in "Teams" in the search box. You a list matched programs showing up.
2. Select "Microsoft Teams" from the list. You see Microsoft Teams loading screen showing up.
3. If Microsoft Teams automatically logs in to your Office 365 account, you see a list of teams showing up.
4. If Microsoft Teams can not automatically logs in, you see a login screen.
5. Enter your Office 364 account login and password, you see a list of teams showing up.
The picture below shows you the Microsoft Teams desktop login screen on a Windows 7 computer:
2017-04-15, 24893👍, 0💬
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore. You can following this tuto...