Log in to Microsoft Teams Desktop on Windows 7
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system?
If you have Microsoft Teams desktop software installed on your Windows 7 computer, you can log in to Microsoft Teams by following these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and type in "Teams" in the search box. You a list matched programs showing up.
2. Select "Microsoft Teams" from the list. You see Microsoft Teams loading screen showing up.
3. If Microsoft Teams automatically logs in to your Office 365 account, you see a list of teams showing up.
4. If Microsoft Teams can not automatically logs in, you see a login screen.
5. Enter your Office 364 account login and password, you see a list of teams showing up.
The picture below shows you the Microsoft Teams desktop login screen on a Windows 7 computer:
2017-04-15, 24063👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...