Log in to Microsoft Teams Desktop on Windows 7
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system?
If you have Microsoft Teams desktop software installed on your Windows 7 computer, you can log in to Microsoft Teams by following these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and type in "Teams" in the search box. You a list matched programs showing up.
2. Select "Microsoft Teams" from the list. You see Microsoft Teams loading screen showing up.
3. If Microsoft Teams automatically logs in to your Office 365 account, you see a list of teams showing up.
4. If Microsoft Teams can not automatically logs in, you see a login screen.
5. Enter your Office 364 account login and password, you see a list of teams showing up.
The picture below shows you the Microsoft Teams desktop login screen on a Windows 7 computer:
2017-04-15, 21347👍, 0💬
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...