Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 50.1?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 50.1 and visit Google Website.
2. Click the "Sign in" button at the top right corner of the page. You see the Google accoutn login page.
3. Click the "Menu > Options" icon from the top right corner of the window. You see the "about:preferences" page showing up.
4. Click the "Privacy" tab on the left side of the page. You see "Privacy" options showing up.
5. Click the "remove individual cookies" link in the "History" section. You see "Cookies" screen showing up.
6. Click and open the "accounts.google.com" cookie folder. You see two cookies displayed.
7. Click the "accounts.google.com - GALX" cookie. You see details of the cookie displayed in the lower part of the screen.
Name: GALX Content: qsrKLFyvMpc Host: accounts.google.com Path: / Send for: Encrypted connections only Expires: At end of session
The pictrure below shows you the view "Cookies" screen in Firefox 50.1:
2018-01-27, 1198👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...